viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

Let's Do This! 3in30

I read about this challenge in Maegan's blog and I loved it! The idea is to think of 3 things you want to accomplish in the course of a month, so as not to keep leaving projects behind when you are trying to keep your house decent!
I'm joining very late in the month, only 10 more days left, so I must keep it really simple. Let's see:

In the next 10 days, I want to will:
1. Clean my washing machine. (Yes, it's alarmingly dirty. More on that later).
2. Put away all the clothes that are too small for baby G.
3. Sort through and clean up my bathroom cabinets.

I can do this! I will do this!

1 comentario:

  1. So glad to have you joining the 3in30 Challenge!! How have you done? Have you been able to accomplish all that you had hoped this month?

    ResponderEliminar