lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

A New Era Has Begun


Sweet baby G can now stand up, open the lower drawer, dig in and take everything out! Yes, I did just stand there taking pictures while this whole thing took place. Well sue me, I'm a first time mom and everything he does is new and wonderful to me! Even if only 2 days later, this has gotten really old and I'm not enjoying picking up every single thing over and over again as much as I thought I would. Strange.

Oh, and he is wearing just one sock. And Winter is just around the corner. But I needed to cook! Don't worry, he's cute and healthy as always. And dinner that night was great :)

1 comentario:

  1. Hola Ann, mandame un email a
    zapallos.en.almibar@gmail.com así te envío el desktop adjunto.
    De paso comentame de cuánto es tu monitor o cuánto miden los desktops que estás usando porque por ahi lo puedo adaptar :)
    Saluditos para Genaro!

    ResponderEliminar