lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

Hello Universe, I'm Ana. Person since 1984, mother since 2010. Still learning about being both, though.
I live here

 but I should live here


Just a couple thousand miles from where I wanna be. Story of my life.
I'm a second grade English teacher, and that here means that I basically get to teach the colours and the numbers over, and over, and over again. Maybe that's why I've finally decided to try writing in English, so that it won't get so rusty.
I don't know. I don't expect too much, though. I'm so self-conscious of my lame English. You know those people who dare to speak foreign languages and couldn't care less about making mistakes, as long as they're getting their message across? Yeah, that's not me. But whatever, you know, I'm already doing this, apparently.

I read so many blogs in English, and I hate it when I keep myself from commenting something because I just don't see the point, you know? What if someone actually liked something I wrote? What if they visit my profile? What if they actually go to my blog? Yeah, it's in Spanish, about as interesting for you as it would be for me to find a blog in Russian...
So maybe, MAYBE, I can have you over here. But, first, I have to get someone to find something I said even remotely interesting... Let's go.

1 comentario:

  1. Que buena onda Ann empezar tu blog en ingles para practicarlo!!! Sabés que no sabía que eras profe de inglés?? Mi hermano también lo es! Yo se inglés, pero lo tengo tan occidado (hace años que no lo uso para nada) que siento que soy un desastre!! Por eso mi comentario hoy va en castellano (pero ya te agendo a los blogs a seguir y prometo que en los proximos comentarios que haga voy a ponerme las pilas para hacerlo en el otro idioma! Que mal no me vendría practicarlo..)
    Kisses!!!

    ResponderEliminar